Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Crush Your Monday!

I woke up this morning well before the alarm was set to go off.  I'm usually up at 4am to get to work on Mondays.  I looked over and the clock said 2:20am.  I couldn't go back to sleep so I got up, made some coffee, and sat down at the computer.  While I was sitting there, sipping coffee, I thought to myself, "Self... why would you waste this opportunity on hulu and facebook? Let's go train!"  And that's what I did...


Started with some squats up to 480...


Then a little less fun on the bench...


Overall, I got in a pretty productive training session before 5am today.  How are you going to go out and CRUSH your Monday!?  You can follow me on instagram @disruptivefit and check out our facebook group.  Get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment