Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

5 Things I Like: Brandon's Picks

Rogue R-4 Power Rack
I put this beast in my garage so I can get seriously strong without leaving Disruptive HQ. It has Westside hole spacing for the bench press range, comes with some band pegs, and will still be kicking when my grandchildren are gone.

The AeroPress Coffee Maker
This thing is magic. In fact, I gave up my french press coffee when I got the AeroPress. Home brewed Americanos for about 30 bones. That's hard to beat.

Inov-8 f-lite 192
These are my go to athletic shoes. Super comfortable, zero drop, fiery styles. What else could you ask for?

OlyCustoms Weightlifting Shoes CHECK OUT THIS LINK!!!
What's better than training in a solid pair of weightlifting shoes? Training in a solid pair of Iron Man weightlifting shoes. A buddy of mine is customizing your shoes, to your theme, and does a quality job. Check his work out on instagram @olycustoms.

Captains of Crush Grip Trainers
These things are the top of the line crush grip trainers. If you can close the #3, you are probably strong enough to pick up Mjolnir. Sorry Thor.




1 comment:

  1. Great post. Enjoyed reading. Also check out http://www.ironmaster.com for more related topics and gym equipments.

    ReplyDelete