Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What should I eat? (New Video)

If you would like to see what I encourage my clients to eat, check out this video below.  It's so simple that it doesn't make much sense.  There are no silly rules, no confusing macro nutrient timing issues, just easy to follow advice that gets results.  You don't have to eat 6 or 8 times per day.  You don't have to weigh or measure your food.  If you will start here, you will see results.  Take the 30 day challenge that I issue in the video below and let me know how it works for you!




I apologize for the image quality, the lighting was pretty poor in the gym this morning.  I'm certainly open to suggestions as to how to make better quality videos, and the next phone I but will have a solid camera in it for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment